Wednesday, January 26, 2011

yeah!

I came on to post the same thing! Uh oh, we can't be slipping with our posts already! yiy! Well, anyways, I was gone all day Monday and yesterday was crazy busy. But, I did weigh on Monday, and same same here too. I was able to work out twice last week. It seems I don't get a chance to do it till evening and everyone is settled. Usually I get on the ol treadmill about 10 pm. Last night I really just wanted to crash, but I'm proud of myself, I worked out!! Hopefully this week I'll get in at least 3 workouts!  I'm not really expecting weight loss for another week or so. It usually takes my body 3 weeks of steady working out before it kicks into gear and realizes we're not trying to pack it on anymore!
See you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging thoughts