Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 2 & 3 Report

Here we are already 3 weeks into this challenge and I am feeling really good about things. No I haven't lost any weight yet, but I have already noticed a difference in my energy levels.

I was able to successfully workout 3 times each week with each workout being around 45 mins each. I already see some progress in that and I will be able to step up the workouts a bit more now without injury. I am starting to feel more strength and am really looking forward to more.

I definitely have not been watching what I eat that much, but I do try to make sure that I do not consume large quantities of anything.

Now my biggest problem is my lack of stomach muscles. Pregnancy really does a number on that.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging thoughts