Monday, February 14, 2011

We're slipping! ack!

    Ok ladies, updates, updates, updates! My self included... hahaha

Ok, here's the sick truth.

I was inspired this week. I hit it hard and I checked my weight midweek and had lost almost 2 pounds!!! OH YEAH! Ok... well, then my milk supply disappeared... oh great... (put a dairy cow on a treadmill and I bet theirs would too...) So then I stopped working out. Just stopped, didn't slow down, stopped. Larry said, baby comes first, you gotta have milk! Isn't that nice? Yeah, I actually thought so :)  And then... (yeah, another 'and then') he brought home the valentine's candy for the kids cookies. Ohhhh yummy yummy yummy. All my favorite treats. Oh pooooooooo my poundage!  So yes, I'm back up to my same ol weight. Crumb. But that's what this journey is about. Walking this road, the ups and downs and learning curves.

I'm thinking this week I should get back on the treadmill, but not hit it so hard. I should eat ALL the rest of the v-day candy today so it's gone too.  (what? you don't think that's a good idea?)

How'd your weeks go?

1 comment:

  1. Binny! Sorry about the delay in writing. I just forgot. I was away all last weekend and came home to find that the already broken scale has now lost pieces and I really can't get reading from it now.

    My guess is that things haven't changed that much. My clothing seems to fit all the same, however I am seeing an improvement in my stomach, but not nearly as much as I want or need.

    Last week I only got 2 workouts in, but this week I have put in 4. (Evens out?) My food consumption has been going down, but I really haven't been focusing too much on this, other than trying to fill myself with more healthy things. I haven't really tried to stop any cravings or anything like that.

    I think eating all the V-day candy is a bad idea. Whether you eat it all in one day or 10 days, you are still consuming all those extra calories. Eat a little and be done with it, or stuff yourself so full of carrots that you can't stand the thought of eating anything else.

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging thoughts